Hypnotherapy may be used to help with issues, such as:
- Smoking – we offer a Stop Smoking Programme that includes 1 year of free, unlimited back up support.
- Weight issues – we offer a special package for this
- Eating and Alcohol disorders
- Natural Childbirth – we offer Hypnobirthing
- Psychological Pain management / Chronic headaches
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Psychosexual and relationship problems
- Fears / Panic / Phobias / Anxiety / Obsessive Compulsive
- Myalgic Encephalopathy / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Insomnia
- Confidence and Sports Performance
Unique to Clapham, our Hypnotherapist offers free no-obligation 15 minutes consultations so that you can discuss and ask all the questions you want and fully decide where or not you would like to proceed with the treatment. Furthermore, we also offer a free CD in store, which fully describes what you can expect. You can also opt to purchase a recording of your Hypnotherapy session afterwards, to help you in the future should you ever need it.
Hypnotherapy is a proven, effective technique for breaking unwanted habits, modifying detrimental behavioural traits and achieving your personal goals. The treatment brings about a pleasant state of enhanced relaxation and concentration, allowing your subconscious to build up your conscious determination to implicitly overcome the issues that you are looking to tackle.
Our Hypnotherapist and every other Fairlee Wellbeing Centre practitioner has been thoroughly checked out to confirm their full UK qualifications and insurance. She has has treated 1000’s of people over her outstanding career – from individuals to executives and teams – and is a leading Hypnotherapist throughout Clapham and South London.
Call us now on 020 7720 7933 for your free no-obligation consultation with our Hypnotherapist.